Rhoni MacFarlane has gently nudged me to share through blogging!
11 Random Facts about me.
2. I am terrified of grasshoppers and Christmas beetles.
3. I went to university at the age of 30.
4. I have lived in many places including Banff, Calgary, Seattle, San Francisco and spent 3 months traveling with our 10 week old son through Alaska in a VW camper van.
5. I am not fond of know-it-alls and arrogant people.
6. There's nothing better than a frozen Crunchie. I savour every mouthful. Try it!
7. None of my children look like me.
8. While living in Banff I walked everywhere, wore woollen socks with Birkenstocks, fleece pants, no make-up and rarely blow dried my hair.
9. My husband was charged by a black bear twice. I was charged by an elk... but I was 6 months pregnant!
10. I prefer the snow to hot weather. There is something magical about snow.
11. I was asked to party with INXS but said no as I had to be home by 12... I was 17.
Questions for ME!
1. What is a habit you wish you didn’t have? Sneezing really loudly!
2. Where is somewhere you have always wanted to travel? Ireland
3. Which way should the toilet paper face? Under looks neater but probably over for practicality.
4. What band/musician are you embarrassed to admit you secretly enjoy? Bing Crosby & Dean Martin-especially this time of year-Christmas. They remind me of my Dad.
5. What is something you keep that you should really throw out? My expired drivers license from other States/countries.
6. Ice cream/Frozen Yoghurt/Sorbet/Gelati? Just tried MOOCHI-coconut yoghurt with white chocolate buds as topping.
7. What do you wish you did more of? Exercise.
8. What was the first movie you ever saw at the cinema? I don't remember but the most memorable was The Shining! My sister and I were so scared. REDRUM
10. Who is someone that you are grateful for but never tell them enough? My children.
Summer/Autumn/Winter/Spring and why? Winter in Banff for skiing or Summer in Seattle at Alki Beach-awesome sea life.
11. Have you ever been to Darwin (Northern Territory, Australia)? No-but plan to when I'm older.
Questions for YOU!
2. Who is the person you most admire? Why?
3. White, dark or milk chocolate?
4. Where would your ultimate home be located?
5. What is your favourite Christmas movie?
6. What is your most memorable day at school?
7. What would you do if you had 6 hours of free time and money wasn't an issue?
8. Are you good at keeping secrets?
9. Who is your favourite James Bond actor?
10. Have you ever kept a diary?
11. What would be your ultimate pet?
Now It’s Your Turn: note this is the first time I have EVER passed on a “chain letter”, however for some of you listed, it may be the nudge you need to write an overdue post.
2. John Goh
3. Holly Fairbrother
4. Henrietta Miller
5. Jason Graham
6. Corinne Campbell
7. Michelle Hostrup
8. Jason Borto
9. Peter Holmes
10. Matthew Esterman
11. Betty C
Here’s how it works:
Acknowledge the nominating blogger.
Share 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger has created for you.
List 11 bloggers.
Post 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer, and let all the bloggers know they have been nominated. Don’t nominate a blogger who has nominated you.
Post back here with a link after you write this. Go on, you have homework to do.